The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Countdown Clock | CountingDownTo.com

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Countdown Clock | CountingDownTo.com


Oh yes, I am THAT big of a geek! Lord of the Rings fans have waited all their lives for a proper movie version of The Hobbit. Not to mention that after 9 years since Return of the King, we desperately need our Tolkein fix! Our patience has been rewarded, and we will begin our next 3 year trip on December 14, 2012 with The Hobbit-An Unexpected Journey.

Of course, some of us will be there at midnight on the 13th....an extra special treat for true fans who have been begging for Peter Jackson to make this movie. I know there has been all sorts of fan grumblings...about the wait, the change in directors, the way it is filmed, story purists, etc.

However, I am just a fan...who has loved Middle Earth and Hobbits and the wizard Gandalf since I was a little girl and first picked up The Hobbit. I read and re-read it as well as the Lord of the Rings trilogy...and over the years I continued to do so.  I loved those stories...saw all the animated versions...and wanted...more. Finally...I can take that step out of my mind's door and join Bilbo Baggins on his journey. I've wanted to tag along with him since we were introduced when I was 10 years old. I hope you all join us....I'm ready to begin this adventure....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Pagan

Cutting ties...

Saturday Cawfee Klatsch! 5/24/14