SLoTAW blog and mini-update



Just wanted to share the link to another little contribution I made for Kallan Kennedy's fabulous Sunday Stew! My post this week is a little about living with those of different beliefs. My husband, as it turns out, is an atheist. I, clearly, am not...ha! I am a spiritual being who may used the title Wiccan, Pagan, or Witch interchangeably. Please go to Kallan's blog and check out my blurb...and while you are there, please take the time to read all of the wonderful articles by the other contributors, too! They are wonderful writers and it makes me so happy to be a small bit of flavor in the Sunday Stew!

And no...I didn't forget Part 3 of my 'Stop, Look, and Listen' series. It's coming soon, I promise...along with more blurbs I've had some great ideas for! If you have some ideas of topics that you'll like me to write on, please feel free to leave a comment, email me, or leave a message on my Facebook page.
 In the meantime, please click the link below and Enjoy!

Secret Life of the American Witch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Pagan

Cutting ties...

Saturday Cawfee Klatsch! 5/24/14