Secret Life of the American Witch

Kallan Kennedy is one of my absolute heroes on the blog-o-sphere. I have been so excited to find her blog and also to follow her daily life on Facebook. Kallan is exactly who I strive to get to know...someone who embraces a variety of people who embrace a variety of spiritual paths and practices. She brings together these fabulous folks into her very own cauldron, let them simmer and bubble...and TADA! The Sunday Stew is formed...a delicious dish for everyone's spirit!

I was recently very, VERY honored that Kallan asked me to be a contributor to her fabulous blog- Secret Life of the American Witch (the not-so-unusual world of a modern pagan). To me, Kallan is a mentor who lets me know that I am able to write about the things that are important to me. Her pursuit of contributors has been so wonderful, because it's a gathering you won't likely find anywhere else! The contributors change occasionally as daily life permits them time to join in, so the Stew is always delicious but has a delightfully different flavor every week. Please come and visit her blog, stay and peruse the archives...you will be very glad you did!

Comments

  1. Lina, you are just too kind. Honestly, I just want to feature good writers who wouldn't normally get an audience. I'm very blessed to have such wonderful friends who graciously agree to contribute to The Stew. It isn't me who makes it so great. It's all of you.

    Mags, you are the awesome one. I adore you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Pagan

Cutting ties...

Saturday Cawfee Klatsch! 5/24/14