News and Mabon blessings!

Good day friends!
Well, the change of season is upon us once more!As you can see, the blog has had a little change in appearance to reflect the time of year. I am filled with so much energy with the approach of Mabon that I can barely contain my excitement! It feels as if there is a build up of energy in me and I am just waiting for Goddess to flip the switch tomorrow and announce 'Fall is here!'.

I was thinking of trying something a little different. I get questions ALL day long all the time on a variety of subjects. From my spiritual practices, to my tattoos, my diabetes, make up tips, my gray hair, etc...folks actually ask for my opinion (some should know better, but hey....they asked!).

So, coming soon I will be starting a monthly opinion piece titled, 'Ask MS Moxie'. Call it the modern day version of Ann Landers.... All posts will be anonymous so never fear that I will out you. It can be serious or funny...deep thinkers and mildly curious queries are all welcome! I'm really looking forward to this and hope it will be something we can all have a lot of fun with. Any random questions you wondered about but never had time to research...give me a crack at it! Who knows, I might just end those sleepless nights you've had over something that's kept you awake for years! No topics are off limits...and I mean that...all topics of discussion are on the table...BUT...just remember who you're talking to! If you ask me a question or ask for my opinion, you will get it....honest and direct. I'm not a cruel gal, but if you ask me what I think, I will tell you...make no mistake there!

You ready? I am! Come play with me! Got a topic you want me to cover? Tell me. Want to hear my opinion on a particular subject that has your interest? Ask me. Just need some information or friendly advice? I'm the Witch for you! Send your questions to me in a private message over at my Facebook page. Let's get this party started!

In the meantime....Blessed Mabon to all of you! May this Autumnal Equinox bring balance and many, MANY blessings into your life...
Image source: evolutionofmbs.com

Comments

  1. Soon as we get enough feedback to get started! I'm hoping to begin in mid-October....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Pagan

Cutting ties...

Saturday Cawfee Klatsch! 5/24/14