A new beginning...

I've decided to have a new little blog for my Childfree thoughts. Not everyone understands, and it's awful hard to find some CF sites that don't eventually get hijacked by parental units. I don't want to spew venom but this site will not be taken over by those who need to declare how much they love their kids while they troll CF sites for some undercover vicarious living. 

This is strictly for people like me....Childfree by Choice. I don't hate kids, but I never wanted them....ever. And now I'm married to a man who also never wanted kids. We are both around 50 and enjoying life and the choices we can make because we can focus on each other. 

More to come...just wanted to get this started....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Pagan

Cutting ties...

Saturday Cawfee Klatsch! 5/24/14