Ooops! Late Stew and mini-blurp!


Holy cow! I forgot to post the link for this week's Sunday Stew at Kallan Kennedy's blog-The Secret Life of the American Witch! I have a little article on the use of Pendulums that I do hope you'll enjoy. The rest of the Sunday Stew is full of some great articles. I wish I could describe them all but it really is worth just clicking the link above, grabbing your favorite beverage, and hunkering down to read them all!

This week I am looking forward to some warmer temperatures. We were hammered again last night with another 3 or so inches of snow. Looking at all that white just makes me want to scream! This afternoon, the temperatures are supposed to be in the 50's. I am desperately in need of warmth (relatively speaking in winter) and some sunlight! Here in NJ, the weather is supposed to be warmer so I am really hoping to get some relief from this Seasonal Affective Disorder which has been particularly brutal this season. 


The supremely good news is that there is less than 30 days till the Spring Equinox!!!  
That's all for today's mini-blurp. I am still fussing with the weather and unfortunately, I have developed a cold, for a double smack down. I don't recover from this sort of thing as quickly as I used to. Even a cold drains me more in Mid-Stride than it did when I was in my 20's. However, I am fighting the good fight, knowing that this can't last forever. The sun will shine bright later today! Hang in there friends....we'll get through this! More new posts coming soon! Take care and see you soon! Bright Blessings all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Pagan

Cutting ties...

Saturday Cawfee Klatsch! 5/24/14