To the Sunday Stew...!





Good Morning my friends!

It's another glorious day and Kallan Kennedy is serving up an extremely delicious Sunday Stew over at her blog, The Secret Life of the American Witch! I've contributed an article for the Stew, but I won't post it here. Instead I will encourage you all to follow the link and see it there in its entirety. While there, I encourage you to read all of the amazing articles provided by the other Chefs...wonderful, creative, inspiring, tasty and magickal!  These are the folks who inspire me along my spiritual path, and I trust they can and will do the same for you!

As always, your feedback is always welcome. If there is a topic for future blogs that you would like to see me cover here at Mid-Stride Moxie, please let me know! 2014 is shaping up to be a busy year here and I'm so excited to share it with you all!. Bright Blessings my friends!! On to the Sunday Stew!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Pagan

Cutting ties...

Saturday Cawfee Klatsch! 5/24/14